Begin your child's journey
Step 1: To begin the application process, please submit your enquiry through the Enrol Online page.
Before accessing this site, you may wish to read the following guidelines providing simply instructions for completing the online application process.
Please click here for easy step-by-step instructions in how to register your child in a GEMS school.
Step 2: Once you have completed the online application, you will receive an Enquiry number. Please print a copy of this Receipt and keep it for your records. If you cannot print this page, please ensure that you write down the Enquiry Number for all future correspondence and queries. Without the Enquiry Number, we cannot verify your Enquiry submission. An acknowledgement email containing next steps will be sent to the email address your provided.
Step 3: After receiving the acknowledgement email containing your enquiry number, please follow the steps listed. Then submit the requested documents listed below to the Registrar:
- 1 photocopy of the student's passport and sponsor's passport with a valid residence visa.
- 2 passport-size photographs of the student.
- 1 photocopy of the original mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school.
- 1 copy of the student's Birth Certificate, attested by the respective consulates and/or Embassies in the case of children born outside the UAE.
- Photocopy of the Student's Vaccination Card.
- Original Transfer Certificate in the case of local/other Emirate transfer. (Duly attested by the educational authority concerned in the case of transfer from another Emirate)
In the case of overseas transfer, the Transfer Certificate should also be duly attested by:
- District Education Officer of the concerned district
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country from which migrating
- UAE Embassy in the country from which migrating
- Consulate of the Concerned country in Abu Dhbai
*Please note: an application submission with complete documentation does not guarantee a placement in our school.
Step 4: After completing Steps 1-3, you will be contacted by the Registrar to set up a meeting for you and your child with a member of the Education team.