Terms and Conditions
Payment of Fees
Tuition fee invoices are sent to the fee sponsor on record and are due before the start of the year. Payments can be paid in full or before the start of each term. Please see Fees & Payments for amounts.
Non-payment of Fees
Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid. Failure to pay tuition fees may result in:
- Loss of the student’s place in the school
- Withholding of their school reports, references, and/or examination results
- Temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school
Payment can be made by cheque, wire transfer, or in person at the school. An instruction regarding the wire transfer process can be found in the side column of this page.
The registration fee remains non-refundable, while paid tuition fee refunds follow the Ministry of Education’s policy. Tuition will be refunded only after the parent or guardian has submitted the request in writing to the school admissions office. Tuition refunds are provided to the original payee.
The registration fee remains non-refundable, while tuition fee refunds follow the Ministry of Education Bylaws for Private Education. If a student withdraws or leaves school for any reason, the refunds will be processed as follows and returned to the original payee.
- If a student withdraws prior to the start of the academic year, the balance of the first term/semester fee paid will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws during the school term/semester, the remaining tuition is refunded in accordance per the Ministry of Education bilo for term payments:
- Fees will be charged for one full month if a student attends school for two weeks or less.
- Fees will be charged for two full months if a student attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
- Fees will be charged for the entire school term/semester if a student attends school for more than one month.
A WRITTEN NOTICE received one month in advance, conveying intention of withdrawal, is to be submitted to the School authorities. This time frame is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.